Awards and recognitions
Awards and recognitions
- WAF (World Architecture Festival) 2019: First prize, Anna Noguera y Javier Fernández. Turó de la Peira’s sports centre and layout of the interior urban block, Barcelona, Spain.
- Mapei Awards 2019 for Sustainable Architecture: First prize, Anna Noguera and Javier Fernández, sports centre project in Turó de la Peira, Barcelona.
- Green Solutions Awards 2018 España, Grand Prize for Sustainable Renovation. Winner with the project of Carrer Nou, Girona.
- Green Solutions Awards 2018, Sustainable Renovation Grand Prize: Second prize with the refurbishment project of Carrer Nou, Girona.
- RIBA London Award 2018, United Kingdon. Winner with the refurbishment project Gin Distillery, Open Practice Architecture.
- III Ibero-American Passivhaus Competition 2015: Can Tanca. Selected project.
- III Ibero-American Passivhaus Competition 2015: Larixhaus. Finalist project.
- Green Building Solutions Awards 2014: Efficient Building winner with LILAC, Special Jury Mention.
- Green Building Solutions Awards 2014: Materials & Building Systems winner with the construction system ModCell.
Sports centre Turó De La Peira
Thermodynamic and day-lighting simulation of the Turó de la Peira Indoor Swimming Pool and Sports Centre in Barcelona city. The 3,900 m2 building includes a heated pool and multi-sports hall, built with a cross-laminated timber structure.
Energy consultancy for the LILAC housing cooperative in Leeds, UK, a 20-home development built with the ModCell prefabricated timber system with straw insulation.
Passivhaus consultancy and M & E engineering design for a single-family home, certified Passivhaus Classic, built with renewable bio-based materials in a prefabricated timber system with straw insulation.
Passivhaus consultancy and M & E engineering design for a single-family off-grid home, certified Passivhaus Premium and BREEAM, and built with renewable bio-based materials, including a lightweight timber frame structure and wood fibre insulation.
Passivhaus consultancy for the retrofit of a multi-family terraced building in the city centre of Girona, achieving Passivhaus EnerPHit certification. The building houses 5 apartments over 6 floors. Winner of the Grand Prize of Sustainable Renovation, of the Green Solutions Awards 2018, Construction21 Spain.